cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, you've already used this month's allowance for adding new devices, ...

I went to watch now tv on my iPad as I mainly do and it came up with the notice that I have reached my allowance, but I have always had it on this device and never removed it. My registered devices even states iOS on there and yet it does not let me watch from my iPad.

i have added devices recently but why would I no longer be able to watch on a device that is still registered and has always been. 

Even more annoying is that this is the main device I watch from and will be the only one I will watch from for the next month making any subscription useless if I can't watch from this device 

136 REPLIES 136
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks rob all sorted

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting same error in my iPhone even thought it's been on my account for ages and I only have 3 devices please help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Has this been resolved for you ?

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I've been unable to watch anything on my iPad due to the above error message for a few months. However, the iPad is listed as 1 of my 4 devices and has been since subscribing to nowTV. 

I've tried reinstalling app and rebooting. 

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's possible an iOS update has changed your unique device ID which NOW TV use. If you've not made any changes already this month, remove the iPad from the list of your devices and then try playing something on the iPad. It should add it back on. If you've already made a change this month, see if live chat can sort you out an additional change this month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting on our Forum.

Really sorry to hear about that, I've just sent you an email so we can get this sorted out as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User, but the problem is still there (despite logout, force close and reboot). I have emailed you back.

Ben

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ignore that, just removed device and readded, all ok now.

Thanks

Ben

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have always watched Now Tv on my home television but today I am getting a message saying I cannot watch on this device and cannot re add it until 1st June, but I only have 2 devices registered. Please help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Live Chat may be able to help out with this.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy