cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, you've already used this month's allowance for adding new devices, ...

I went to watch now tv on my iPad as I mainly do and it came up with the notice that I have reached my allowance, but I have always had it on this device and never removed it. My registered devices even states iOS on there and yet it does not let me watch from my iPad.

i have added devices recently but why would I no longer be able to watch on a device that is still registered and has always been. 

Even more annoying is that this is the main device I watch from and will be the only one I will watch from for the next month making any subscription useless if I can't watch from this device 

136 REPLIES 136
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, this may help, a very similar query from a short while back:

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Chromecast/Phone-Chromecast-2-slots/m-p/365609/highlight/true#M1189

If you watch on your phone and then cast, it counts both as devices I understand. So if you've had your monthly device change (eg by adding phone) then that leaves you stuck. So it depends on doing things I'm the right order (cast first). You may need to pop into live chat and explain your problem and hopefully  they'll sort out an additional device change this time

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hound - thanks very much for taking the time and reposnding.  I will try the live chat to see if they can free up the spare 4th slot (before the 1st June device refresh).

Regards

Will

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting!

Saw this pop up and thought I could help you out a bit 🙂

I've just sent you an email so keep an eye out for that.

Thanks,

Ryan

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there

I'm having the same problem as everyone else. The phone I've been using for the last three months is now not letting me connect to Now TV with the message about having used up all my allowance of devices - but I haven't added any new ones! Please help. I now can't watch Now TV.

It's a good service and I don't want to leave because of this.

Rosie
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

This should now be resolved for you.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

This should now be resolved for you.

Andy

Same here I need it sorting

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Have a quick word with Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry but still not working

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you've been having device issues.

I've done some spring cleaning to your account and you should be able to make some changes now 🙂

Thanks,

Rob

NOW TV Team