cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, you've already used this month's allowance for adding new devices, ...

I went to watch now tv on my iPad as I mainly do and it came up with the notice that I have reached my allowance, but I have always had it on this device and never removed it. My registered devices even states iOS on there and yet it does not let me watch from my iPad.

i have added devices recently but why would I no longer be able to watch on a device that is still registered and has always been. 

Even more annoying is that this is the main device I watch from and will be the only one I will watch from for the next month making any subscription useless if I can't watch from this device 

136 REPLIES 136
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the limit is stop people sharing their accounts with a number of friends. For example with the two stream limit as long as me and 13 mates agreed to only use it for one day of the week, and stuck to our day, we could all use the movie pass. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,
Last night I changed my pass to entertainment and deleted two play stations off of my account. When I'm trying to play a programme through my iPhone it's giving me an error message saying you have used this months changes but my phone was never deleted off of my account.

Is there any resolution for this as I understand you can only make one change per month but it was working fine last night and surely it shouldn't affect my phone when it was already registered.

Thanks☺️
Legend 5
Legend 5
Best thing to do is go on to chat and explain your situation. Then at their discretion they can reset your limit. Keep them on while you check your devices have added correctly.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I can't find the webchat is there any email or contact numbers I can get in touch with nowtv from?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

There's no phone number with NOW TV, but for email or live chat go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose either the Email or Live Chat option on the following page.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Follow 4268 advice in his above post.

Open his link "None of the above" (in blue) towards the bottom of his page, then when the page opens click on "contact us" in the green box, this will then open a secondary page where you will see an option for live chat or send them an email.

Recommend using a PC, Laptop or Mac when you contact them.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps for future ref @4268 is female 😉

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy

Thanks for putting me straight, i honestly thought @4268 was a male forum member, how embarrassing on my part.Smiley Embarassed

@4268 sorry about the mistake, please accept my sincere apology.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This should be resolved for you @Anonymous User

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In the last two weeks I have been unable to connect to my nowtv app through Chromecast getting the following message...'sorry,you've already used this months allowance for adding new devices,you'll be able to change again next month'. I haven't removed or added a device, and I only have 3 of the four registered. I've logged in and out and rebooted Chromecast. Any other users having the same problem? Is there a fix? Thanks.