cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, you've already used this month's allowance for adding new devices, ...

I went to watch now tv on my iPad as I mainly do and it came up with the notice that I have reached my allowance, but I have always had it on this device and never removed it. My registered devices even states iOS on there and yet it does not let me watch from my iPad.

i have added devices recently but why would I no longer be able to watch on a device that is still registered and has always been. 

Even more annoying is that this is the main device I watch from and will be the only one I will watch from for the next month making any subscription useless if I can't watch from this device 

136 REPLIES 136
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

That's not good 😞

Can you try now and tell me if you're able to watch on your phone? Did something in the background that should resolve your issue 😉

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, whatever you did worked up until now! For some reason again my Phone is registered as a device, however the app doesn't let me watch anything!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

That's no good 😞 

Could you let me know what happens when you try to watch content? Are you getting an error code?

Thanks,

Ryan

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have this same proble, on my iphone and also my laptop?

i have my phone as a device but never worked on there and my laptop has always been a registered device and has always worked but now telling me i have used up all my devices and need to manage them?

how can i get this to work on my laptop?

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

It sounds like you've maxed out your device changes 

I believe this has been addressed by live chat, let us know if you still need help though.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello, it hasn't been addressed in live chat as live chat wouldn't work, and yes I have four devices but my laptop is one of my devices...it's worked up until now?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What am I paying for exactly if I can't even watch the shows? My daughter has deleted my chromecast off the list of devices for her own, and now I'm being told I'm unable to view anything until the 1st of May. It's absolutely ridiculous, I understand that there is a limit on the devices used, but telling me I can't change these devices when I want is a bit much. I'm not paying for a service that is that restrictive. Could someone please advise how I am able to resolve this?
Thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Can I just add, there are 2 active devices and now 2 are unavailable as I'm not allowed to use them until 1st of May. I have recently only renewed my entertainment/movie passes. So I'm wasting my money for a month. Not happy.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
What am I paying for exactly if I can't even watch the shows? My daughter has deleted my chromecast off the list of devices for her own, and now I'm being told I'm unable to view anything until the 1st of May. It's absolutely ridiculous, I understand that there is a limit on the devices used, but telling me I can't change these devices when I want is a bit much. I'm not paying for a service that is that restrictive. Could someone please advise how I am able to resolve this?
Thanks.

@Anonymous User

You could try live chat, explain to them what's happened, and they may be able to help you out.

Click on the contact us in the green box in my link below and this will take you to a secondary page with an option for either live chat or email.

Recommend using a PC, Laptop or Mac to contact them.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-manage-my-account

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried that but the links to live chat didnt work and now the button has gone as its near 12am. Thanks for youre help, just sent an email instead, don't understand why there is a month block/limit on changing devices? Surely having a four device limit is enough, should be able to just chop and change the device list when you want.  As I said in my previous post, my daughter has started to use it. I am not going to pay another £26 a month just so she can use it on her own chromecast, seeing as that is clasified as a device.