cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, you've already used this month's allowance for adding new devices, ...

I went to watch now tv on my iPad as I mainly do and it came up with the notice that I have reached my allowance, but I have always had it on this device and never removed it. My registered devices even states iOS on there and yet it does not let me watch from my iPad.

i have added devices recently but why would I no longer be able to watch on a device that is still registered and has always been. 

Even more annoying is that this is the main device I watch from and will be the only one I will watch from for the next month making any subscription useless if I can't watch from this device 

136 REPLIES 136
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...I find really odd this rule. It's my account I should install and unniinstall at pleasure...

It might be your account @Anonymous User but NOW TV provide the service and the conditions of the service!

Indeed, perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Why can't I add more devices?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the same thing. Registered my iPad and then went to watch and came up saying had too many devices registered. And now for some reason my chrome cast is showing twice- I only have one! I removed one chrome cast and now I can't re- add my iPad. It's crazy.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related issue I will send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have the same problem, and am now missing out on my trial of the entertainment pass.

i did not realise it was limited to 4 items and while trying to add a new Apple TV, thought I'd delete all devices as I couldn't get new one working.

dom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I will also send you an email soon

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting error message stating I've used this months allowance for adding new devices. Deleted all other iPads etc last month with exception of  main tablet. Was able to log on yesterday but today sameverror message as reappeared! So frustrating....looking to cancel subscription if not sorted

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you try now? I worked some magic in the background. 

If you still get any errors, give us a shout.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am
I too am having the same problems my iPad has already been registered then my iPad says you have already used up this month allowance of changing I have never changed it nor removed it I only have some points to active devices please help me to initiate my iPad back to my devices thank you so much
Any help or information would be brilliant
[email removed]
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your message.

Are you able to view now? If not, please let us know and we'll sort it out for you.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hoping someone can help here,
Registered iPhone into account, working fine for first week or so. Come to watch something tonight but it shows a message telling me I've used all my devices for this month? Checked devices and iPhone is listed as one.

Why is this happening?