cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, you've already used this month's allowance for adding new devices, ...

I went to watch now tv on my iPad as I mainly do and it came up with the notice that I have reached my allowance, but I have always had it on this device and never removed it. My registered devices even states iOS on there and yet it does not let me watch from my iPad.

i have added devices recently but why would I no longer be able to watch on a device that is still registered and has always been. 

Even more annoying is that this is the main device I watch from and will be the only one I will watch from for the next month making any subscription useless if I can't watch from this device 

136 REPLIES 136
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. 
Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort something out for you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Now TV,

I appear to be having an issue with Error Code 6003. I recently just purchased a new Now TV box and made space by logging off from my parents box (this is the first change of device I have made in months).

It did appear to work at first as I was able to watch Sky Sports News briefly before downloading more apps, however after a short period of time when I went back to watch Sky Sports I received the error message.

I've tried resetting the box to factory settings with no success.

I this something that you guys can help me with?

Many Thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

It sounds as though your device limit count requires refreshing. Which can be performed by contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot play now tv on any of my devices. I have deleted a device this morning after it wouldnt work & now its not working on my ps4 my pc or my now tv box in the bedroom. It is saying until the 1st of june. It is half term this week & my kids are using now tv all the time so now we cant watch anything. Is there please any way you can help.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

It sounds as though your device limit count requires refreshing. Which can be performed by contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Like many others I have had this error after simply changing one device, now none work at all. It is clearly a NOW TV system error, not a customer one. I sent a message to NOW TV yesterday and got an automated reply, and nothing else. Not impressed. Was considering re-newing but now I won't. 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User pop onto chat and they should be able to help.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.