cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, you've already used this month's allowance for adding new devices, ...

I went to watch now tv on my iPad as I mainly do and it came up with the notice that I have reached my allowance, but I have always had it on this device and never removed it. My registered devices even states iOS on there and yet it does not let me watch from my iPad.

i have added devices recently but why would I no longer be able to watch on a device that is still registered and has always been. 

Even more annoying is that this is the main device I watch from and will be the only one I will watch from for the next month making any subscription useless if I can't watch from this device 

136 REPLIES 136
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User did your phone recently updated? Sometimes updates make it look like you have a new device. Chat can help sort it for you. I recommend keeping them on whilst you check you can watch.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting the above message an all my devices Evan tho they are all registered it will not allow me to watch now to on any of my devices can someone please help me resolve this issue 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

If you're having problems with your 'Device Management' set-up you will need contact a NOW TV representative to get it resolved.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having this problem with a mac computer 

please help

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

If you're having problems with your 'Device Management' set-up you will need contact a NOW TV representative to get it resolved.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have received the same messages and cannot now watch anything! With half term next week timing couldn't be worse, can someone please help and advise what to do? Have tried the old reboot but nothing

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

Cheers

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. As mentioned above it sounds like you've reached your device limit. If you've watched on four different devices in the past then the device limit rules kick in, where you can now only add one new device a month, even if you delete several.

Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort something out for you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have removed one slot to add one more. It's was ok for a minute then stop working on all devices.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like your device management list is a bit mixed up. Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort something out for you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I recently removed 1 device and added another and i am now unable to view now tv on any of my devices as i keep getting the same error message stating i have Registered my max devices? Although this error is applying to all devices on my account