cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something's not right, give it a moment or check nowt.com/status for updates. Message on iPad. help

My iPad and my hubbys iPad will not play anything. 

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here. When I check the status its says all is fine! Which is not helpful as it is not.

I have used the Ios app for many months and this is very annoying. Is there anyone that can help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Congratulations, N1ge!

As the result of your contributions to the community, you have earned a new rank. Your new rank is First Poster.

We appreciate your efforts and hope you will continue to be an active member of the community.

Thanks!

The NOW TV Community Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help something's wrong can't get tennis on now to app keeps saying check status can anyone help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am experiencing the same error message. Is there a solution? I have uninstalled NowTV and reinstalled it but it still shows the same error!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here. I have updated, uninstalled and reinstalled but still cannot log in to my account on my Ipad. On web I can log in but cannot access my account info, get the same message as above. On my Iphone everything works fine??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, by the looks of if this has been a problem since the 13th march but yet I do not see a response to any if these comments, what is the problem and how to fix it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having exactly the same problem on my iphone. It started randomly and now always does it when I'm using wifi so as a result of this issue I've finished all my data! Not impressed, we need a response quickly!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having exactly the same problem on my iphone. It started randomly and now always does it when I'm using wifi so as a result of this issue I've finished all my data! Not impressed, we need a response quickly!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same error message here for past 3 days, very annoying as away from home and wanting to watch some programmes on my iPad