cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Says somethings not right give it a moment when i want to watch something on my iphone

I'm trying to use now tv on my iPhone and every time I click on something it says somethings not right give it a moment or go to now tv.com
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

same for me, was working fine yesterday!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm experiencing the same after just signing up for the free trial today. I have reinstalled the app and rebooted my iPad. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues on your iPad.

Can you confirm what software version of iOS are running?

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue on my I pad, just keeps saying (somethings not right give it a moment, or check Nowtv.com/status for updates)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue, was working fine on my phone, I can still watch on my LG tv app and now box fine, but I get this message on my iPhone, it's a 6s running the latest software, I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the app, signing out and back in, wi-if and mobile 4G, still exactly the same! Don't know what else to try?!?