cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Poor sound quality on iOS

I have recently subscribed to NowTV for the entertainment pass. Previously I was using a 14 day trial pass and didn't experience any issues. However since purchasing a month pass for NowTV the quality of the audio for the shows I am watching have significantly descreased and this issue applies to most if not all devices I have used on my account.

I would appreciate it if someone would be able to explain why this is happening and where to direct me to for further technical advice.

Many thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

So we can help you the best we can. We would need some information from you can you tell us what type of sound issues you're having? The devices your're using and whether the apps have been updated or not?

Thanks

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was using an iPhone 6 when the sound issues started. These issues weren't present when I first started using the app. The sound has become very tinny and I am using the most up-to-date version of NowTV.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, I am experiencing similar issues using Mac. This has not been case until a couple of weeks ago but now most of the shows I have watched (West Wing, Madame Secretary), have this horrible low quality sound. While I enjoy NOW TV shows, it makes to terminate my subscription. Michal