cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV - waste of £10.99

I bought a weeks pass last Saturday to watch Leicester Ti v Treviso which was fine.

I had to remove 3 devices from my account . I launced Now TV om my ipad and used Chromecast to watch on my TV - all was good.

On Sunday I tried to watch more rugby and also some football burt kept receiving this error message " Sorry, you've already used this months allowance for adding new devices, you'll be able to change again next month"

This is using the same ipad as i used last saturday. I am trying to wath the F1 channel for the Dubai practise but without success.

What is going on and why cant I watch NowTV despite having paid £10/99 for 1 weeks pass. It seems to be a rip off and no phone ine to call either.......

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live Chat will help. On phone so can't give you link but you'll find it in Help - look for managing devices

Use Contact Us - blue box bottom left of page

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Here you go:

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

Scroll to the bottom for the blue contact us button. On the next page click live chat.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I click on live chat but nothing seems to happen !

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Is the live chat button grey? if it is that means they are busy but if you email them, they do reply as quickly as they can.

You can wait until the live chat button turns blue to reach them.

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's green until I hover over it with the mouse and it then turns grey

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yes they must be busy then. They are available until midnight I think so keep trying by refreshing the page. Like I said you can also leave an email with your problem and they usually reply within a day. I've had responses within a few hours.

Also it does turn grey hovering it but click it and it should take you there. If it's just grey when you clicked the link then they are busy.