cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Feature like Netflix

I would really like a new episode notification feature on Nowtv like Netflix do. It would be really useful because the Continue Watching queue appears not to be working or updated properly. It only updates on things you currently watch so if a new series of a programme you have watched before becomes available you miss it. Currently I have The Last Ship in my queue but had no idea that series 4 had started and we're on episode 8 now! Netflix have thus feature already and it works brilliantly. They notify you in their app that a new series has been added of a show you have watched before whether it be a complete series added or a single episode then notify you on the day every week when a new episode is released. That's how NowTV should work. It would be so much easier please.
1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You're right I also nearly missed The Last Ship, particularly as its not a high profile show, and I'd also like new seasons to appear automatically in Continue Watching if they are in your watchlist (one or two people in the past have said this does happen for them, but it's never worked for me so I'm not sure if it's supposed to work or not).

Until NOW TV sort something out you might be interested to know that if you sign up for Sky's Never Miss service (you can use your NOW TV username and password to login) and add the shows you like to watch, then you'll receive an email when the new series is due to start.

http://epgservices.sky.com/nevermiss/