cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Limitless

Limitless season 1 ep 1&2 unable to watch as app crashes can watch anything else fine. Now ep1 has been removed and ep2 will be removed in 5hrs

Any chance we can get them back for another 24hrs as been unable to watch since 16feb16

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Although Eps 1&2 are showing as expiring soon that's just because they are preview episodes. They will be added again after the live episodes are aired tonight.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

On live tonight at 9pm and 10pm if catch up hasn't been sorted out and you really want to watch which id recommend great series thats get better more episodes it goes.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Although Eps 1&2 are showing as expiring soon that's just because they are preview episodes. They will be added again after the live episodes are aired tonight.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was just watching episode one and at around 11am on Friday 19th of February and they once again became unavailable. Are they going to come back again?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

That's strange. There has been a bit of a problem recently with some episodes disappearing which the NOW TV Team have been fixing pretty quickly.

Limitless is mentioned as being available live and on-demand on the blog so I imagine this is a temporary problem which should be sorted soon.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Can you please let us know what device you are having this issue on? 

I've checked on PC and both episodes are available. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I've just gone to start watching Limitless and episodes 1-5 are missing. Not a happy bunny 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User unfortunately that's how 30 day catchup works.