cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Incomplete account

I was using the now tv app on my iPhone normally and then I logged out. When I tried to log back in it says sorry there is an issue with your account please go to your mac or pc and accept the terms and conditions. What do I do?
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Have you accepted the terms and conditions on the website and I you have has this resolved the issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User Have you accepted the terms and conditions on the website and I you have has this resolved the issue.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Well I must have because it was working fine before
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Well I must have because it was working fine before

Does this mean you're an 'existing' NOW TV subscriber @Anonymous User? If-so, how long?

Do you pay NOW TV direct? Or do you pay via an iTunes account?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, 

im having this problem as well, trying to log on to my iPad. But I can't seem to find where it says accept the terms and conditions? 

Jody 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Paul

please can you advise where you can accept the T&Cs on the website when logged in to my account. The chat help team asked me to do this and provided a link that diverted to a general page. Please show a screen print of the page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having this issue. There is nowhere on the website to accept the terms and conditions. Is there a solution?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having this problem. new acount registered for trial, unable to log in on device

will be cancelling subscrption if this continues 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue and i dont know how to accept the terms and conditions