cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

IOS 11 & NowTV app

I’ve seen questions about the compatibility of the current NowTV app and IOS 11 and I can assure you all that the app works just fine in IOS 11. 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No it doesn’t I keep getting a message that the developer needs to upgrade its app. Won’t let me update it 

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hmm, all I can say @Anonymous User is that it works on my 12.9” iPad Pro. In fact I just tested it again by watching something to be certain. So I can’t understand why you’re getting that message. If you tell us which device you’re using (eg iPad Pro, IPad Air, iPhone, iPod touch) maybe we can get some idea as to which devices it works on, and which it doesn’t. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After upgrading to ios11 the app has now lost the cast button, worked fine before also will not work from my ipad which has ios10.3.3 and the app upgrade which also has lost the chomecast button!

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User The cast button is still on mine, and shows both my Chromecasts when pressed.

Of course, if no chromecast is detected when you start the app the button, as I recall, isn’t shown. Have you tried rebooting your chromecast? Also run the “google Home” app and see if that can see your Chromecast.