cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have been trying to cancel for over 3 years

There is no cancel option on the My Passes section. No contact number, no live chat, no email address. 

I want to cancel and want to get a refund on the past 3 years of £7.99 a month.

You even somehow got hold of my new credit card details when my old one expired and authorised yourselves to use it 

This is absolutely disgraceful.

I would like every single month reimbursed and my subscription cancelled asap. Or I will be going to social media and the Office of Fair Trading.

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User yes there is chat. My post has a link in red to contact now However here's another https://help.nowtv.com/topic-page/a0R24000009zPQKEA2
If you have active passes there should be a button underneath to cancel. If not it may be you have a duplicate account. Or that your card details have been stolen and used by a third party.
Regarding your credit card, it is down to your provider. They assume that you want subscriptions to continue when one card expires and another starts. Please note that you have the right to ask your card provider to cancel payments.
The pass has only been £7.99 since August btw. You could try the office of fair trading but they are going to ask why it has taken you 3 years to get to the forum. Now does have Facebook and Twitter, they would have directed you here.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.