cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message on iPad... Can't watch anything

now TV not worked for over a week. Whenever I try to watch anything I just get an error message in the lines of "something has gone wrong, please wait a moment or check for status updates". Subscription is up to date, I've checked my account details and have wasted the best part of an hour trying to navigate this forum for help. Frustrated now!

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the app on my iPhone and iPad.... It works on my iPhone, not my iPad. I now can't even sign in as it says my username or password isn't correct. It's not worked for nearly 2 weeks now. Thinking I should have stuck with Netflix! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And now i can't even sign in, live chat won't work and this is beginning to reaaaaalllllly annoy me.... I'm having walking dead withdrawals!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear things still aren't sorted.  I've just checked & Live Chat appears to be working OK.  It's preferable to use a laptop/PC to access itSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The link I was posted earlier on this thread for live chat just takes me to 'page not found' . I've got to go out now so will have to try again to tomorrow.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your post.

I've sent you an email in response to you last contact.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There's been a whole lot of advice and nothing has been sorted. The last message I had was that now tv wont work due to using a vpn outside of the U.K. So why then does it work on my iPhone, using the same vpn, in the same location? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, it may not have been picked up via the iPhone but as mentioned NOW TV is not prohibited using a VPN (outside the UK)

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team