cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message on iPad... Can't watch anything

now TV not worked for over a week. Whenever I try to watch anything I just get an error message in the lines of "something has gone wrong, please wait a moment or check for status updates". Subscription is up to date, I've checked my account details and have wasted the best part of an hour trying to navigate this forum for help. Frustrated now!

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Sorry to hear you're having problems viewing on your iPad.  I would suggest uninstalling the app, restarting your device and reinstalling it. 

If that doesn't work Live Chat should be able to help.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat option (8am - Midnight).

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will get you up and runningSmiley Happy

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

hi @Anonymous User,

In addition to @Anonymous User's sound advice we've sent you a quick email, take a look when you get a chance and get back to us if you still have issues.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm still having issues 😔 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And now I can't sign in at all.... Says my details aren't recognised

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered when trying to sign in on your iPad. 

Can you please let us know if you are still encountering this issue? If you are can you please let us know if you are able to sign into any other device? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

the he app will work on my iPhone 6 but still not working on my iPad.... It's an air2

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

It might be worth checking that Location Services are enabled for the app.  Go to Settings >Privacy >Location Services >NOW TV.  Mine is set to "while using the app".

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hmmmm.... Now TV isn't appearing on my apps list.... But it's on my iPad! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. Do you mean it's on your iPhone? Are you still having problems locating the app?

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team