cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code 62

On my wife's iPad Air I keep getting Error 62 displayed Why am I receiving this error. I find this very frustrating as getting any help is proving very difficult indeed. The forum was unable to help. And as far as the "Contact Us" option is concerned it appears to be non-existant!

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

This error code usually means the device your using has been rooted. If your iPAd is rotted you will need to factory reset as we don't allow rooted devices.

If, however, your iPad isn't rooted, please try deleting the app and then re-installing it.

In regrads to the 'contact us' option, please see HERE for instructions.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Error 62 solved thanks.

With regards to Contact Us, unless I am completely mistaken and dense, I cannot see the Contact us graphic at the bottom of the page either on the help or How to contact page. I thought this might bean iPad issue but when I look on my macbook the same thing applies.

I do not need to contact Now Tv now but may need to in the future.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Glad to hear you get that sorted.

For contacting us you would need to go onto the Help Centre and:

1. Select the category that best matches your query, or enter it in the search box.
  2. Select the most relevant Help article.

If the Help article doesn't answer your question, select Contact Us at the bottom of the page where you should get the option to live chat or email us.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same error and this answer is rubbish I'm afraid.  My ipad has not been rooted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I am using an Iphone 6 plus and i keep getting the error code 62. Can anyone help with this.

thanks

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

welcome to the forum. Usually error 62 means your iPhone is jail broken or modified in some way. If that is the case you'll need to reverse the changes for NOW TV to work. If that is not the case, try uninstalling app, turn off the iPhone completely, then power back up and reinstall the app from the App Store.

If that doesn't help post back and someone will help further.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

why doesn't it say please reload the app instead of error 62?