cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot login to NowTV on TV

Despite having the correct login details and changing my password I still can't login to NowTV on my TV. It suddenly stopped working one day. What can you do to help?
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  I'd suggest having a quick word with Live Chat who can look into this for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat option (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot log in to NowTV on any of my devices except my PC. I noticed firstly I couldn't log in to my nowTV box after being logged out of it for the first time since owning it, tried to log in with the correct details but couldn't. I then tried on both my PS3 and iPad (Which had also logged me out) with the same problem. I can get in the site to reset my password etc and did so on 3 different occasions during the problem which didn't help, also been through live chat and tried everything they suggested to no avail.

The details are 100% correct, the same ones I have always been using and I have just noticed I can't even stream anything on my laptop, I can only log in to the account. It's like my account has become untethered to the source of the content.

Things I have tried: 
Rebooting my router

Rebooting everything else.

Uninstalling and reinstalling apps

3 Password resets

Going through NowTV Live Chat (tried everything they could think of)

I'm an IT technician and can't fix it myself, it does seem to be an extremely common problem looking through the threads. Going to miss 2 lots of sports that I'd have liked to watch which is dissapointing 😕

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Have you had any more luck with this problem?

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry for the issues you have encountered when signing into your device. 

Can you please let me know if you are just experiencing this issue with the device connected to your TV? Are you able to let us know what this device is? 

Are you able to sign into any other devices? 

Are you also able to let us know if you are trying to sign in while you are within the UK?

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello,

It now seems to have resolved itself so not sure what happened behind the scenes.

Regards, Ellen

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I believe your issue is now resolved 🙂

Let us know if you need any further help.

Birgit

NOW TV Team