cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot log into app on iPhone

I cant log in to nowtv on either my IPad or my IPhone however it is working fine on my mac. I have tried removing & restarting the app but still doesnt work. Can you please help?

8 REPLIES 8
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered with your account. 

I shall be sending you an email in regards to this query. Please keep an eye on your emails. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having the same problem that I can't log into the app on my iPhone. It says that my details aren't recognised. I have tried installing the app again and resetting my password. Any advice?! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same problem.  Oddly, it was working fine earlier this morning, but now I'm trying to watch the end of a show I started earlier today, and the app won't let me log in. I've deleted and re-installed the app with no improvement.

iOS 8.4.1, iPhone, current version of Now TV app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you able to log in to any other device?

@Anonymous User - I'll get your issue looked into and email you once it's sorted.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My iPhone 5 now tv is also not letting me log in any suggestions 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Are you still having this problem? Can you tell us what message you get when you try and sign in?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had only 3 devices registered and could not  watch on iPad or iPhone 5. I remove them both in the manage my account section and still not working. 

Regards 

alice

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, if you removed the devices you wouldn't be able to add them back if you've got no more changes (which 1 per month) even if you have slots free.

Can you delete the apps and re-install for me and  try it again. You should be able to add both devices again.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team