cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login to account on either my iPad or Android phone

Hi,

I've just started my free trial for NowTV and can watch programmes on my laptop with no problem, but when I try to login to my account through my iPad and Android phone app I keep getting a message saying "Account Details Incomplete". I have already accepted the Terms & Conditions and added a memorable question security to the account. Not sure what else to do.

Cheers for any help in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User 🙂

Have your iPad and Android been modified anyway and were they bought in the UK? 

Also do you have a VPN set up? If you do, you will need to disable it. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Casey,

They haven't been modified at all, I'm currently using them in Ireland at the moment though if that makes any difference? I also do not have a VPN set up.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Is that Republic of Ireland? If so that's likely to be the cause of the problem as UK users of NOW TV can't currently access the service outside of the U.K. (ROI has its own separate NOW TV service).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-now-tv-abroad

You should be able to sign in successfully when you get back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

I changed my iPad's region to Ireland and re-downloaded the NowTV app, logged in and is working perfectly now.

Thanks for the help

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Should have spotted you're an ROI user when you mentioned security question, but glad you're sorted now just in time for GoT tomorrow! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, exactly! Would've struggled on without it until I was back in England, just can't bear to miss it!

Cheers for the help 🙂