cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login on iPad app 😑

My iPad app's been working fine, until this morning. I accidentally logged out, but it won't let me log back in. The user name is definitely correct, I reset the password too so I knew I was entering the correct thing!
It just keeps saying 'sorry your sign in details aren't recognised, please check and try again (password is case sensitive).
Can anyone help?
158 REPLIES 158
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I replied to your other post πŸ™‚

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am currently on holiday in Dubai and wanted to catch up on some shows. 

The website said I needed to download the app to watch on the iPad. Have downloaded over wifi and now it is saying it doesn't recognise my log in details. 

Deleated app and re downloaded - still not working

re set my password - still not working

help?

Miss Frustrated

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

NOW TV is not available outside the UK so while you're in Dubai you won't be able to access the service.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I have been trying to use the Android app but getting the same message as other regarding my log in details. Evn though I have used the same log in details on my ps4 and my laptop. Do you know why this might be and if there is a fix?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, are you getting login details not recognised? Have you tried changing your password? Can you also try deleting the app and then re-installing please. Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having a problem logging into the now TV app on the iPad. I have reset my password so I know 100% that it's correct but it is still giving me the error message that says my login details are incorrect. Please help!!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

Have you uninstalled and re-installed the app on your iPad? 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ranj, I was getting that message. Had tried changing password and reinstalling app but with no luck. Thought I would give uninstalling the app one more time after your post and it let me log in.

Not sure how it was fixed but happy it has been. πŸ™‚

Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv.........Iam only using my tv account on my PlayStation and now to box 

want to add my kids iPads but saying I can't do it this month I don't understand I've had the both linked up to this account forever haven't made any changes the last 3 months want this app on my iPads Help  me got two unhappy kids here 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'll get this looked into and email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team