cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login on iPad app 😑

My iPad app's been working fine, until this morning. I accidentally logged out, but it won't let me log back in. The user name is definitely correct, I reset the password too so I knew I was entering the correct thing!
It just keeps saying 'sorry your sign in details aren't recognised, please check and try again (password is case sensitive).
Can anyone help?
158 REPLIES 158
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum.  I'd suggest uninstalling the app, rebooting your iPad and reinstallling the app which will ensure you have the latest version.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will be able to offer you further support.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have done all that and it still won't recognise it
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

That's an odd one.  Not that it's any help to you, but I've just checked mine & it logs in ok.  I'd suggest having a word with Live Chat and see if they can sort it.  Click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page & on the next page click on "Live Chat". The link you need is http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above There's also the option to email NOW TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having this issue also I'm on holiday so could do with watching the football tonight lol
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User holiday where? If you are outside of the UK it's not possible to use NOW TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am currently on holiday in France, and have the same issue on my ipad.

Why does it take 3 pages of forum chat to get to the point that someone suggests the NowTV app on ipad doesnt work outside the UK???

i have spent a couple of hours trying to get my ipad to work, and the error message on login ("your sign in details arent recognised") is totally unhpelful.... At least BBC iplayer tells you it doesnt work outside the UK...

It also doesnt point out on the web site (which I can log into on holiday in France) that if i was to but a day or week pass it WOULDNT %&&ING WORK!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm unable to log into the app on my iPhone 6 it just keeps saying sign in details not recognised? any tips on how to sort this?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorted now thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nice, @Anonymous User πŸ˜‰

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Can not log into Apple app
Options
β€Ž15-09-2015 21:21

I have this same issue. I have signed up on my Mac and am unable to login to the app on my iPad, it just says I need an account!

@Anonymous User wrote:

Nice, @Anonymous User πŸ˜‰

Birgit

NOW TV Team