cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login on iPad app 😑

My iPad app's been working fine, until this morning. I accidentally logged out, but it won't let me log back in. The user name is definitely correct, I reset the password too so I knew I was entering the correct thing!
It just keeps saying 'sorry your sign in details aren't recognised, please check and try again (password is case sensitive).
Can anyone help?
158 REPLIES 158
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry for the issues you have encountered with your iPad. 

Can you please let us know if you are still encountering this issue?

Are you able to sign into any other device? 

Has your iPad been modified in anyway? 

You may also want to try singing into the browser of your iPad, and then try signing in through the app. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also experiencing problems using the app on my iPad. Log in is fine but there is trouble with streaming though it works fine on my iPhone.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Make sure that you got the current up to date NowTV app on your ipad, also try deleting & then reinstalling the NowTV app.

Also make sure that under your ipad settings that your location is "switched on" and set to the UK.

Worth a try.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem while trying to log in via my ipad. Error message 'sorry your sign in details aren't recognised'

Please can you advise?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User what happens if you visit My Account on this website? If you end up at the NOW TV homepage that username doesn't have a NOW TV account. You might have a different username which you used to set NOW TV up with.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi thanks for the reply. I get directed to the account homepage, sign in, but the app still doesn't recognise my log in. This is very frustrating as I have paid for this. The app does not recognise my details

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

When you log into the My Account page are the details of your pass showing up correctly?  It might also be an idea to check that everything else is showing up correctly under "Update Card Details" towards the top just above the passes section.  If all appears in order I would suggest deleting & reinstalling the app.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will be able to offer you further support.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi
Thanks for the reply. I realise I was on another network in the UK so this is something to do with accessing the content from different ip addresses. It sounds from the threads here that you have an issue which you need to resolve - if people access content away from their home signed in network or router it causes a discrepancy. What are you doing to resolve this? This isn't a truly mobile anywhere service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for this info.

Our system does not work that way. Provided you are using a home broadband or data network that is in the UK our service shouldn't be causing any discrepancies accessing content. It sounds like it's possible you were trying to sign into the wrong account or perhaps using a publicly accessible wifi hotspot, which we don't support.

Not sure if that clears up any confusion but hope it helps a bit.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting very frustrated that I am unable t log in on the app. I can log into the website fine but the app keeps telling the username or password is fine. 

Why is this happening? Having paid for a sports pass so I can watch the netball World Cup I spent 40 minutes of this mornings match trying to log in and missed it. Not happy 😞

please advise  if anyone knows how to fix this. I am running the most up to date version of the app, have tried changing the password on the website but it still doesn't work.

very frustrating and a waste of money