cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login on iPad app 😑

My iPad app's been working fine, until this morning. I accidentally logged out, but it won't let me log back in. The user name is definitely correct, I reset the password too so I knew I was entering the correct thing!
It just keeps saying 'sorry your sign in details aren't recognised, please check and try again (password is case sensitive).
Can anyone help?
158 REPLIES 158
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cant log on either i cant even register a new account it keeps saying my email or password is incorrect or that my email doesnt exist, can anyone help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues getting signed in.

Have you tried a password reset?

Are you able to try while connected to 3/4G too and let us know how you get on?

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Thanks for getting back in touch, i have tried logging in on wifi and 4g but it keeps saying my email address is invalid, when i do reset password it also says my email is invalid, and when i try to register a new account it doesnt recognise any email address i put in.
Is it possible you can send me a link to sign in?
Or does the website only work in certain browsers?
I have been on the website before and done one of the courses so i know it has worked for me.

Thanks for your help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

it keeps telling me to complete my registration form via terms and conditions, but i dont know how to access the terms and conditions to accept them... help 

@Anonymous User wrote:
My iPad app's been working fine, until this morning. I accidentally logged out, but it won't let me log back in. The user name is definitely correct, I reset the password too so I knew I was entering the correct thing!
It just keeps saying 'sorry your sign in details aren't recognised, please check and try again (password is case sensitive).
Can anyone help?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

You need to set up your account on the website first. Go to www.nowtv.com/activate and click the complete account setup button and follow the steps. It should work ok on the iPad using Safari but if you have trouble try a desktop or laptop computer instead. 

Once youve set set up your account in the website you'll be able to sign in on the iPad app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had to delete the app off my ipad, now go into re-install and it wont let me login - tells me "sorry your sign in detils aren't recognised. Please check and try again. I've logged in to my apple tv Now App with exactly the same credentials and its absolutely fine, I can log into my acount on my laptop and absolutely fine. Sometimes it will accept my details but takes me to a "catch" check and I get stuck there for 5 minutes putting in letters that its telling me are incorrect. Getting very fustrated!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

iPad says my password is case sensitive and won’t let me log in but I can log in online?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here, driving me nuts!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You tried deleting and reinstalling the app?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help