cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login on iPad app

Hi,

Can't seem to login to the iPad app anymore. When I try to sign in, I get the error: "Sorry, there's an issue with your account details, please re-enter your details and try again".

Tried several times but it won't work. Also re-started several times. Been using NowTV on iPad now for a couple of months and never had this issue. I only have one NowTV account/profile and I am 100% sure that I am putting in the correct user/pass. This suddenly started happening a couple of hours ago. 

Everything still works great on Apple TV.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

UPDATE: Everything is back to normal now. Just started the app and everything works great. Probably just a small, temporary glitch of some sort. 

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

Sorry to hear that this happened to you, however I am very glad to hear that the issue got resolved 🙂

If the issue comes back or if there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I cannot login to iPad app although it was working fine for the last month. It now says that there is a problem with my account details and to try again. I know that I am typing in the correct username and password. I have rebooted the iPad, removed and replaced the app. I can login on line using the same details and they work on my husbands phone. What's going on? I am dying to see Game of Thrones!!
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch.  I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to sign into your iPad.

Can you please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue? 

Many Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes, still having this issue!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Thanks for getting back to us. Has the iPad been modified in any way recently?

It might be worth updating to the latest iOS as well as updating the NOW TV app thereafter.

Let us know how you get on?

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have paid for the entertainment pass but it's asking me I need to buy pass.also I cannot watch on my iPad why.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

If you've purchased a pass but are being told you need to buy one, it usually indicates that you're using the incorrect username and password to sign in.

Please ensure that you're using the correct details that are tied to your active NOW TV subscription and that you've not created any additional accounts using different email addresses.

If you're still unable to log in following this, let us know and we'll help further.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have paid subscription but I can't get to play the masters
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User what device are you using and what error messages do you get? You might also want to talk directly to Live Chat as they close at midnight and might be the only people who can resolve your issue tonight.