cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't log in on my phone

I can't log in on my phone it says details are not recognised when they are as I am able to sign in on my iPad and my to just fine! What is going on?
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have this issue. Can't log in to app on either now TV box or android tablet. I have been in touch with customer services but following three emails they have been less than useless and appear to be responding based on a set of predetermined questions relevant to people who can't change their password. I will update if I have any new information.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

again this has happened to me today aswell. it all seems to stem i think from updating the app this morning. is this the case with anyone else?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear you're having issues. Can you all try deleting the app and re-installing for me. Can you try on other devices also and see which work. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have tried the and tried changing password. Now the problem I have now is that before I was able to watch using my 3G data as I have all you can eat it is not costing me anything but it won't let me log in without being connected to wifi, once I have connected to the wifi it logs in but as soon as I either loose wifi connection or turn the wifi off it kicks me straight back out. What's the deal with that?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After multiple attempts to deal with highly incompetent and patronising Now TV staff  I was transferred to the technical team who acknowledged it was an issue on their part and solved the problem with my account. Unfortunately they did not say what they did but don't bother your changing password etc, Now TV have to solve this issue for you. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

When you try to signing into your device using your 3G data are you using the personal hotspot?

Thanks

Ruth

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Since today I can't login on iPhone, iPad, Roku. I've reset my password, deleted and reinstalled the app and it still doesn't work. I can login okay on the website.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you're having issues with signing in. Are you still having issues? Can you try again for me today and let me know how you get on.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. Is there a fix for this yet?

I can login to Now tv fine on a browser on my phone or PC but when I use the same details to login to my iphone 6 it just says 'Sorry your sign in details aren't recognised'. It was working fine last week and I have triple-checked that I'm putting in the right information. I've also deleted the app and reinstalled this week but none of this has made any difference.

What next?