cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't log in on iPad, PS3 or NowTV box

I cannot log in to NowTV on any of my devices except my PC. I noticed firstly I couldn't log in to my nowTV box after being logged out of it for the first time since owning it, tried to log in with the correct details but couldn't. I then tried on both my PS3 and iPad (Which had also logged me out) with the same problem. I can get in the site to reset my password etc and did so on 3 different occasions during the problem which didn't help, also been through live chat and tried everything they suggested to no avail.

The details are 100% correct, the same ones I have always been using and I have just noticed I can't even stream anything on my laptop, I can only log in to the account. It's like my account has become untethered to the source of the content.

Things I have tried:
Rebooting my router
Rebooting everything else.
Uninstalling and reinstalling apps
3 Password resets
Going through NowTV Live Chat (tried everything they could think of)

I'm an IT technician and can't fix it myself, it does seem to be an extremely common problem looking through the threads. Going to miss 2 lots of sports that I'd have liked to watch which is dissapointing 😕

Thanks for any help you can offer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has now been resolved by the technical department their end who were very quick to solve the issue and most helpful. Many thanks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has now been resolved by the technical department their end who were very quick to solve the issue and most helpful. Many thanks.