cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't access my account

Hi

I don't know where to post this, but I just signed up for a new account, but every time i click my account I get taken back to front page, and it won't let me access the my account page. Can anyone please help?

Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Homerlfc1, 

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

It sounds like you haven't completed the sign up for your account.

For more information on how to complete the sign up of your account please see this link here

If you have any further questions please feel free to get back in touch. 

Many Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was unable to access My NOW TV Account & discovered the fault lay with using FIREFOX.  I tried  using GOOGLE CHROME  & found there were absolutely no problems with accessing My Account.  Went back to check if accessing My Account via Firefox  was any better only to find I had the same problem as before.  The problems may therefore be with the server & not with Now TV

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

And another person, a regular Chrome user, will find it doesn’t work for them, but Firefox, in its plain vanilla state, will work perfectly.

It’s not any particular browser that has issues; it’s just that the changes you make to your browser to suit your particular needs - cookie handling, ad blockers, popups blockers and the like - can also block NowTV, or parts of it, from working on your device.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with the service and wish to cancel.

Have you tried using Firefox as the browser?

If you still wish to cancel, please let us know and we'll get that all sorted out for you!

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

can't access my nowtv account why ????

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

can't access my nowtv account why ????

Hi @Anonymous User

What device are you using to access your NOW TV account?

When was the last time you accesssed your NOW TV account. Is this a recent issue?

Are you 100% sure you're using to correct log-in details?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me niether.  I can log on okay and access every sub menu, but I cannot see the details of MY ACCOUNT screen.  I want to cancel the Entertainment pass before it starts charging in a weeks time.