cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't access my account

Hi

I don't know where to post this, but I just signed up for a new account, but every time i click my account I get taken back to front page, and it won't let me access the my account page. Can anyone please help?

Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Homerlfc1, 

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

It sounds like you haven't completed the sign up for your account.

For more information on how to complete the sign up of your account please see this link here

If you have any further questions please feel free to get back in touch. 

Many Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you updated the Browser?

You can use this link: http://help.nowtv.com/GEN_BrowserSupport

Regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I currently have Internet Explorer 11 and have also changed to Chrome but
no difference, Can you please cancel my account.

Thanks.

Mark.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear this.

We have sent you an email regarding your account and cancellation request.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, 

Every time I log on to Now TV (in order to cancel my account) and click on "My Account", I get taken back to the home page. 

I signed up correctly and have been using the service previously.

This is incredibly frustrating as I cannot email or telephone anyone to cancel my account.   I am sure that the ICO would be interested in this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
As I mentioned in my post, I do have the correct login details. I even received confirmation of my login details today. I have never had a Sky account previously.

I just want to cancel my account. If I do not receive an appropriate response, I will report this matter to Ofcom.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User your issue is the frequently asked question and the resolution is always that the user has the wrong username.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for contacting us. As mentioned by @Anonymous User this normally means there could be another username. As this is an account related I will send you an e-mail shortly. Keep an eye out.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, can you help.

I have a similar issue.  Can't log onto the app via an android tablet using Chrome. I have taken the 'forgot user name option' unistalled app, clear cache,  reinstalled,  still no joy, recieving message 'Account details incomplete you can resolve this by accepting the t&c's' which I have done, cant get away from the homepage  when accessing my account.  I am a sky customer and I am using my sky login details.  Please help.

Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I believe your issue is now sorted.

If you do need any further help, please do let us know.

Birgit

NOW TV Team