cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

App not working

my app isn't working on iPad or iPhone can someone help as its saying my details are incorrect but I'm entering them right !
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Neither is mine, absolute ######, paying for a service I can't even use yet they haven't even attempted to resolve the problem on iPad. @NowTv  get your act together and sort the issue out, there a hundreds of us experiencing the same problems, we are all paying for a service which in my eyes (and many others ) are now deaming ######. Get your act together in the next week or I am cancelling this pathetic service. 

@Anonymous User wrote:
my app isn't working on iPad or iPhone can someone help as its saying my details are incorrect but I'm entering them right !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear that this is happening 😞

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far? (Just asking to make sure we don't repeat any).

If possible, can you take a screen shot of the error you get and send it with your next reply?

As I understood, you're able to log in and play out content on other devices?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has this issue been resolved yet? Took a trial with a view to subscribing but the service is a joke if I can't watch it on my iPad...

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I believe this has now been resolved for you via Live Chat. If your still having problems or you need help with anything else just reply to my post.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem too.They take your money, yet poor service with children running tech support. Shameful service Nowtv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Are you able to give me more information about the problem that you were having ?

Such as the device you were using, any error messages you were getting, who your Internet provider is etc

Just with nothing to go on we can't offer you any advice.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had this for five days danced there tune done everything they asked I have been with them 3 years at 240 pound a year for both movies and entertainment package but not one team number/tech helps robbery clear as day
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV app isn't working on my iPad, iPhone or android devices. Getting error messages saying username or password is wrong. Can log in through website with the credentials I'm trying on the mobile devices. This has been an ongoing problem for over 72 hours. I have deleted and redownloaded apps but still not getting anywhere. Anyone else having this problem? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Amazing! I switched to nowtv as I understood could watch on iPad - big mistake . App doesn't' even open. Tied in for a year for partial service. Appalling. Only now do Imfind common probleM.

How can nowtv get away with this misleading advertising?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just joined NOWTV and delighted with the NOWTV Box for TV and avaialabilty of content on PC. However when I tried to login on iPad app it states "Incomplete NOWTV Account - Sorry there's an issue with your account. You'll need to go to NOWTV on your PC or mac and accept the terms and conditions."

i spent over an hour this evening to the Chat Help team but got nowhere. They kept providing URLs that were irrelevant or did not work. Very frustrating!

Having read articles on this forum it is not clear if the NOWTV App for iPads or iPhones works at all. Is anyone able to confirm that it generally works and/or if there is a solution to the log in issue that I am experiencing?