cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

App not working

my app isn't working on iPad or iPhone can someone help as its saying my details are incorrect but I'm entering them right !
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had this issue for 10 days now and still no closer to getting it resolved. I was told on Friday I would have a response within 24 hours, have just been told it could be a further 48!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you tell me what exactly is happening? 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been having same problem for weeks, can log in on Apple TV and pc no problems but won't work on either my sons or my iPad.

login credentials not recognised

have tried changing password and uninstalling app etc

looking at threads on this topic looks like Now Tv team don't have an answer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, very sorry to hear you've had issues trying to login in on your iPad devices. Do you use iTunes login on the Apple TV? If so can you make sure that you're using your NOW TV credentials if you have any, you can make them if you wish to watch on other devices other the Apple TV set top box. 

Also have you tried on any other device? If so do you have issues with them also?

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Have you tried to reset your password via our website? 

Have you uninstalled and re-installed the app?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem with my ipad air. Login on webbrowser is no problem, but the app won't let me log in (error: sorry, your sign in details aren't recognised)

I have deinstalled and reinstalled app

rest password

restarted ipad

contacted life chat...no help, after having me reset the password again with no results I was just told that there were some problems with ios. That's it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here started the other night so logged on to web browser reset password still nothing, came back to life last night but gone again today, works ok on tv at home but no good for me sat away from home using iPad. Get the same message login details incorrect. Have reinstalled app and reset password but still no good, oh and when I request live chat on iPad it says I cannot do it needs to be PC or Mac, come on nowtv sort it out paying for something I cannot watch 🤔

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Would you be able to carry out the steps above as well for me.

I do think this is related to your Internet provider's service as it is the same as some other customer's having this problem.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this.

Aer you having this problem with when your iPad is connected to your home WI-FI ?

Would it be possible to try connecting on another WI-FI connection just to see if it allows you to play out ? If you can set up a connection on your mobile phone just to try.

If you can play out when connected to another WI-FI connection would it be possible to reset your router, if this doesn't resolve the issue might be worthwhile calling your Internet provider to see if they can help,

Thanks

Andy