cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

App not working

I cannot get the app to work on my ipad. It says the password or username is incorrect but I can access my account on my PC so I know they are correct. I can't find a live chat option this evening. This is incredibly frustrating. I am paying for a service that I cannot use.

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

Before the forum mafia pounces (you know who you are;-) )  @Anonymous User  you might get better help in the Ipad section. When you log into the app are you using your Sky ID or email as user name. You need to use your SKy ID.  If it still does not work contact details for chat are in my signature.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello. Thank you for the message. Sorry, this is my first post and didn't realise there are different sections. I am logging on with my sky ID but it still isn't working. I also tried last night and it wasn't working then either.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Yes I realised hence the tongue in cheek post, there are a few more regular folk who would just tell you to put it in correct place.  I personally don't think that helps you we were all new once.

What you can try:  Check the app is up to date, uninstall & reinstall or remove the ipad from devices (if you have enough slots and try readding it.  

If it still does not work try speaking to chat technical team. Details on contacting them are in my signature. You may have to wait a minute for the chat window to open, but they are definitely working tonight.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.