cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

App not working

The app on my iPhone is no longer working, I have followed trouble shooting steps, reset password and re installed the app. Clearly I am not the only person having this issue and would like to know about refund for loss of service and when this issue is going to be resolved? If the problem is not going to be resolved soon then I would also enquirer about cancellation of payment
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you can't view on your iPad app. So we can look into this further can you let me know what happens? 

When does the issue occur when you try to watch NOW TV? Do you have issues with any other device?

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only have the app on my iPhone, any time I try to watch anything I get a message stating that "something is wrong. Please try later" and this happens every time I try to use it
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

Can you please let us know where you are trying to view from? 

Are you within the UK? 

You may want to try resetting your router, and then trying again for us? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am in the UK, in fact every time I try to use it I am in my home. I have already reset the router and still no resolution. I have now also PAID My monthly fee. Can you also tell me.... What am I paying for if I can't use the service?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your reply.

Can you take a screen shot if the error with your next reply?

Can you also tell us your iOS software version and NOW TV version?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

iOS version 9.0.2
Nowtv 4.8
I don't know how to attach a screen shot to this so I will write it word for word
"Something's not right. Give it a moment or check nowtv.com/status for updates (0)
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for you reply, @Anonymous User

I'll pass it on to our technical teams to investigate.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there any resolution to this yet? If not, when? And if I am not receiving the service why am I still being charged for it?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I have a response to my previous questions please