cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

App crashes when I try to play a video on iPad2 running iOS 9.3.5

The app loads, I can browse around to find the file I want to watch, but as soon as I click play, the app crashes with no error mesage.

I can use my account fine on my AppleTV, or my samsung Smart TV, but not the iPad.

If I look at my devices in my account, my apple TV and samsung TV are listed, but my iPad is not showing in the list.

The app is up to date.

Help!

madwinchester

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. It should work on 9.3.5 have you tried removing the app, then hold down Power and Home buttons until it forces a restart, and then install the app again?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, I've just tried that but it still crashes out as soon as I try to play a movie.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I'm on 9.3.5 as well and it's playing fine for me so not sure what the cause of your problem is. I'd suggest using the send a message option to get in touch with NOW TV support and see if they can help.

You can send the NOW TV Team a message from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Andy. I have had this same issue in my iPhone for over 2 months now. I raised it with the faults team and they have escalated it to the iOS team. Since then I have heard no more. They have even stop responding to my requests for progress updates. Feel free to use Case ID: 02869879 () , as they already have all the details you have discussed. It also shows that this is a more wide spread issue. Good luck.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have same issue, running iOS 9.3.5 and the app just boots me with no warning when trying to watch entertainment or movies. It runs the kids tv load screen but when I try to watch a program it says it has no internet connection. Very little in I pad options relating to the app? The “help” thing in now tv is next to useless as you can’t talk to anyone.