cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Set top boxes & Smart TVs

NowTV quality fluctuates badly

Recently switched to new tv (LG 48C1 oled), and when using built in NowtV app, the quality bounces around from great to bloody awful and almost unwatchable. My internet connection is running around 56mb. i have tried both wired and wifi…same result.i...

NowTV app on AppleTV 4K

I’m having major issues with watching anything on the app on my AppleTV losing internet connection for a few seconds then coming back . It’s not the Apple TV as all the other apps on it Netflix , Amazon prime etc all working fine. anybody help please...

Apple TV - content problem

HiI have an odd problem on Apple TV(Up to date App and Apple TV and checked internet etc etc)I can’t play any of the Julia Donaldson adaptations.Scroll to Kids, down to Story time and then any of Stick Man, Snail and the Whale,  Zog etc.. when select...

IDW by Mentor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Pause Live TV on Apple TV 4K

Sorry this is a double post (I put it in the Update Apple TV App thread originally) Is anyone able to pause live TV on Apple TV? The device is listed as one able to pause live TV but the UI on live streams just shows now and next rather than the tran...

Labels