cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Resolved! Now TV App on Apple TV

Just now I was unable to continue with the App on my AppleTV because it said I was using an old version. It told me to update by going to Apple App Store. It froze at this point! I went to the App Store and there were no updates that needed downloadi...

Apple TV and HomePod Sky Sports Adverts

When watching sky sports on my apple tv 4k or apple tv 1080p I have the sound coming out of a homepod, (the issue occurs on hompod mini and the big one), as soon as the adverts comes on the sound cuts out and wont come back until you come out of the ...

You’ve reached your streaming limit

I think its annoying having to face this error message, considering I am only streaming on one device at a time. Was watching on my apple tv 4k turned off my tv (having made sure I closed now from background apps) then switched to my phone only to be...

Back again, and dissapointed

Hello all, Not looking to annoy but I had completely forgotten until purchasing a new now TV subscription as to why I keep shunning this service. Some of its content actually intrigues me especially with the HBO rights being acquired by Sky and most ...

Apple TV back button

Since this last update, 7.3.1 on Apple TV 4K the back button doesn’t do anything when watching a show, so there is no way to exit. I have to long press the back button to get to the Apple TV main screen, then go back into NowTV or force quit NowTV to...

AndyFx by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

AppleTV and Boost Price increase

Really sorry but I have to come here and vent.The email has just arrived from NOW saying that boost will be INCREASING to £6 a month.Oh.  My.  Goodness...... £6.Boost costs almost as much as a whole Disney+ subscription which includes 4K AND ATMOS co...

nst by Elite
  • 24 replies
  • 6 thanks
Labels