cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Other Apps

Resolved! Peacock TV

Hello all, can anyone tell me how to get Peacock TV with the Now Entertainment package? And if I cancel,  but the cancellation doesn't take place until the end of the month, does this affect things? All thanks!

Kirst1 by Mentor
  • 9 replies
  • 6 thanks

Hacked

My account has been hacked and there to many users that I can’t access my now account

Sky store buy a movie

Hi  Sorry if I'm being thick. I want to buy the sonic movie, when I've purchased before it had the option for buy & keep, and it shows this on the sky box. But on my now tv box it just say buy, HD digital. Will the dvd be sent out when it's available...

What?!?!?! NEW APPS NEEDED!

Wow u guys! I just needed a quick answer and u straight up confused me with all ur multi directing nonsense. Like u was sending a mouse Into a maze for some hidden cheese at the end that wasnt even there!! I Couldnt even find a valid email address to...

Purchases have disappeared

I bought the harry potter box set on the sky store app on my now tv box about a year ago. I went to put it on the other day and they have disappeared aswell as a few other movies I bought (not rented) how fo I get my films back