cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Other Apps

Freeview play issues on andriod TV

My broadband service commenced today, I have connected my android TV to the router but for some reason its seems like either location or content restrictions are blocking Freeview Play, BBC iplayer, ITV Hub etc... I have managed to remove the adult c...

Other apps

Hello, the itv hub app on my now tv won’t let me into it. I’ve tried deleting it leaving it for a while and downloading it again but it just goes straight off. 

My 5 pixelating

5 works on tablet not with Now tv 5 app delays & pixelates. How do I repair This channel 

What?!?!?! NEW APPS NEEDED!

Wow u guys! I just needed a quick answer and u straight up confused me with all ur multi directing nonsense. Like u was sending a mouse Into a maze for some hidden cheese at the end that wasnt even there!! I Couldnt even find a valid email address to...

NowTV stick : ITV and 4OD/All4 won't play programmes

Hello,  I am unable to watch any programmes on either ITV HUB or ALL 4 on my NowTV stick. I have tried resetting the stick, uninstalled and reinstalled each App and still no joy. Tried accessing them all ways possible but still have the 'something we...

ITV Hub V2

ITV Hub Version 2 has appeared on my NOW TV box. This version now requires you to setup an ITV account and have to link it to the box before you can use it. While thankfully the new app is visually more appealing than its predecessor. But sadly the s...

chai by Scholar 3
  • 1 replies
  • 2 thanks