cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Other Apps

All4 not working on NOW TV box

Hi.My All4 app is not working on my NOW TV box. Whenever I click the app it loads up and then just crashes to a black screen and takes me back to my now tv homepage.I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled which has made no difference. I’ve checked m...

What?!?!?! NEW APPS NEEDED!

Wow u guys! I just needed a quick answer and u straight up confused me with all ur multi directing nonsense. Like u was sending a mouse Into a maze for some hidden cheese at the end that wasnt even there!! I Couldnt even find a valid email address to...

NowTV stick : ITV and 4OD/All4 won't play programmes

Hello,  I am unable to watch any programmes on either ITV HUB or ALL 4 on my NowTV stick. I have tried resetting the stick, uninstalled and reinstalled each App and still no joy. Tried accessing them all ways possible but still have the 'something we...

All 4 app now has live channels

Just spotted that the All 4 app on both my Roku and Now TV boxes has upgraded itself to Ver. 4.1 b15, and now has a Live TV category with the following channels: Channel 4E4More4Film44seven Fairly decent HD quality is a bonus too!

chai by Scholar 3
  • 2 replies
  • 3 thanks

Channel 4 app

I've tried to locate a watch live option on All 4 but there doesn't seem to be anything there, although it is on my mobile.  There was an answer from over 3 years ago to the same question but surely this has been sorted by now?

My devices not allowing me to watch

I have used an xbox for over a year to watch nowtv. Now it shows on my devices list and won't allow me to watch it saying i have too many devices and i recently added a new tv. why can i not use the same console i had last week?