cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in NOW Box

HD Boost

Just wondered if anyone's tried this? Assume it's supposed to be at least 1080i? I can't really see a difference to what I had which was maybe 720p? on the Sky channels tagged 'HD' after the boost was applied. I've got 75M fibre downstream and have a...

Now tv boost in app not on box

Hi I added the now tv boost as I have a now tv box. This has half worked and need suggestions, on the now tv box in the TV guide the channels are as they always have been (SD) but if you go to the apps and then enter the now tv app on the now tv box ...

Picture quality

Anyone having bad picture quality on some channels? Sky Atlantic for one keeps going blurry 

Sky sports picture is awful !!!

The picture quality is making watching the football nigh on impossible. Constantly going blury !!!!................................Please help

JORD31C by Mentor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

My 5 app new

Hi   channel 5 have updated the demand .5 app to new  my5 .a lot better  today  

Blurry live streams

Live movies and entertainment are of shocking stream quality lately. Tried all the help suggestions. Got great internet stream quality for other apps. Have contacted now TV and they say they will list it as an ongoing issue. Anyone else had the same ...

Labels