cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Entertainment

Lost

Lost has just been removed from the entertainment section, will it be returning? I only got up to season 3 and I need to know what happens!

GOT - Days left - Impossible to wach

I have just set up a NOW TV account and noticed that all GOT seasons episodes are only available for 11 more days. Will these be available to be watched else where?? 

Revenge box sets

Hey, Why has revenge not been on long and now being taken off. I am disappointed and his is second time this has happened with a box set. Last one was desperate housewives. We have not had enough time to watch everything and had been excited about th...

Succession just won the BAFTA and it's not here?

Hi Now TV - Succession just won at BAFTA tonight and I read that it was streamed via Sky Atlantic in the UK. And signed up to NOWTV to watch.  And it's not there.  When will it be a box set?  Maybe give a warning that the International prize winner f...

Where’s Curfew Gone?

I started watching Curfew last night, enjoyed episode 1 and now it’s dissappeared.... has it been removed from NowTV? If so, how do I find out when shows are coming and going? Any idea when Curfew is coming back?

Resolved! GOT season 3

Hello there...   Quick question.... we have taken the plunge and started watching Game of thrones at long last.... and we are enjoying it. . we are 2 seasons in and just about to start season 3....we have 25 days to do so.But...  just looking this mo...

The Leftovers

I was just wondering if there is any prospect of The Leftovers returning? It's still by far the best thing I've ever seen here or on any other streaming platform. Thanks! 

Walking Dead Boxsets

When will the walking dead boxsets be coming back to NowTV? The only ones available at the minute are season 9.

Labels