cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Entertainment

Deadwood 2019 Removed? Already?!

Has Deadwood 2019 been removed?I've been specifically holding off watching it until I could dedicate a single sitting to it and now it's apparently gone with this message:"Sorry this content is unavailable" I'm hoping this is a temporary glitch as th...

South Park

Hi South Park has totally gone from entertainment is it due to go back up soon or have you lost the rights? Thanks

Resolved! Game of thrones season 1-6 missing

Hi,I purchased a Now subscription a couple of days ago to specifically watch Game of Thrones from start to finish, got around five episodes in; thoroughly enjoying the series so far and today seasons 1-6 has gone. Will this content be returning? This...

Will Game of Thrones be back?

I purchased an entertainment pass to start watching Game of Thrones for the first time and got up to the end of Season 3. Then at the end of May the box sets were taken off. Can anyone advise if all the seasons will be back at some point so I can car...

I want to see Game of Thrones

Hello, only recently moved to Now TV and was working my way through Game of Thrones. I only got to see the first two series before they dissappeared on 1st June. Does anyone know when they will be back?

Game of Thrones season 1-7

Why have seasons 1-7 been stripped from the service and will they be coming back? Watching Game of Thrones is literally the only reason I pay for the entertainment pass, so its very disappointing that I am unable to continue watching my shows. If any...

Greys anatomy

I have been currently binge watching greys anatomy and subscribed to Now tv as this platform showed all 1-15 series of the show. Last night I logged in to watch some more and noticed that all series apart from 15 had been removed. I’m so disappointed...

Game of Thrones Seasons 1-7

I have been a NOW TV customer for around one-month now. My friends had suggested me to watch Game of Thrones, so I decided to sign up to NOW TV to watch this show, I have nearly finished season two. I am on S2, Ep10. This morning, I log in to NOW TV ...

Labels