cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Entertainment

Resolved! Harry Potter missing film

Hi, I can't seem to find the Deathly Hallows part 1 on my now tv movies account anyone else having this issue? 

Resolved! "Succession" from Sky Atlantic

After watching (and enjoying) several episodes of the American drama series "Succession" I noticed recently that it simply doesn't exist any longer. I am aware that there are many more episodes that were made (and shown) in the USA.Has Sky Atlantic s...

Star Wars, Rogue One, and The Force Awaakens

aken out a plan to watch all the star wars movies. However, I have just noticed that there doesn't seem to be Rogue One or The Force Awakens in my list...  Are these available? Pointless me having an account if not... as these are the ones I haven't ...

Error code 21

Hi, I am unable to access the episodes of The Amazing World of Gumball error code 21 keeps appearing. Considering I pay monthly for the kids service is there any fix for this? 

Missing subtitles in Chicago med

Using Now TV stick. Subtitles seen in season 1 and 2 and the first couple of episodes in season 3. But not for rest of season 3 or 4. Why?!? Will this ever be available? 

The Blacklist??

Where has season 6 of the blacklist disappeared to? it was there and now it's gone??

Missing macgyver Episodes

Season 3 has been put back on however there has only been 3 episodes added. Just wondered when/if the rest were going to be added. 

Resolved! Arrow season 8 episode 7 missing!

New Arrow episodes are usually added on a Wednesday. When we tried to watch this week's episode, it just said "available Wednesday"  so there was no way to watch it. Now, episode 7 has been removed entirely and replaced with episode 8 saying "availab...

Missing NCIS LA series

Very frustrating NCIS Los Angeles isn’t available. Very upset. All other similar programmes such as MacGyver, Hawaii 5 o, and magnum PI all still available, why not NCIS La ? Thanks 

Younger TV Series

A few weeks ago, the series Younger was on NowTV and it had all episodes from seasons 1-6. And now this week, I’ve logged in to find only season 1 episodes available. Does anyone know why this is and when the other episodes will return? I was really ...

Labels