cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Content Issues / Missing Episodes

Disney + Netflix app stutter

For many months now, all programmes on Netflix and Disney stutter. The sound doesn't match with the picture, and you have to stop the programme and restart. It occurs constantly throughout every programme.It doesn't occur on NOW app, iPlayer, Channel...

5.1 Surround programs missing

Hi. I'm watching nowtv on a NowTV black box and roku 4k stick. They both have the same nowtv account and this account has Boost.I lost 5.1 surround sound on all nowtv output on the Roku 4k stick but managed to get it back by doing factory reset on ro...

ADVERTISING ON NOWTV?!!!!!

What’s with the ads?! Are you kidding me!!! This is a subscription streaming service. I’m cancelling if this doesn’t change. Ridiculous. Paying to see blasted ads in a subscription streaming service. Ridiculous. I’m cancelling if this continues. 

Live TV audio for boost members

Hi  Could you please confirm what audio boost subscribers are meant to be getting on live TV channels? I have tried the sports and entertainment channels but they all seem to be playing stereo sound even though I have a boost membership.  My assumpti...

Labels