cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Account and Billing - Broadband

Resolved! Broadband bill

Hi,I'm switching my broadband from brilliant broadband to fab fibre on Wednesday (that's when it's going live) now my billing date for brilliant broadband is Tuesday 25th May and the billing date for the fab fibre is Wednesday 26th May but I'm unempl...

Resolved! All Set up

Hi there, I apologize if this is completely the wrong area to post this. It's little more of a query than anything else. I am new to NOW BROADBAND and btw, I am really satisfied with the speeds i'm getting on Brilliant Broadband, I'm right next to th...

Payment

I had to change my payment details today my dad paid my overdue bill on his card my internet came back on at dinnertime. and i keep getting notifications their trying to take the 25 pounds from my bank account at 20.40pm this evening. What is going o...

Going live Date

Why it's impossible to make GoLive date earlier? I've just received the kit and launched it, but I have no access to the internet. It seems logical to give an access to the internet just after receiving the kit. 

Orders and appointment page

I have a broadband order pending, however, when I log into my account, the 'Orders and Appointment' does not work. Therefore, I cannot track my order. The page appears with just the heading at the top saying NOWTV but below that is just a blank page....

Labels