cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Setup & Performance

new hub2 and broadband connection

Hi,I've received a hub2 which I ordered by phone via support.But the Internet light is red and it says the password is incorrect (the one on hub2).I can't find the activation date on a box or in my account. Also, the account doesn't show any membersh...

Oksana by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

landline

I have lost my dial tone on my telephone and cannot send or receive calls. When i go through the check system it only looks at TV

stevep by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

No phone line.

Transferred over a few days ago BB+ calls.  Home phone didn't transfer over and got some other one.  NOW said it would take 24-48hrs to iron out.  Didn't happen.  Rang back and NOW said they would send Open Reach - call booked by them. And then last ...

First time set up- wrong wifi password

Hi! I received my new router a few days ago and waited till yesterday (my connection date) to plug it in, I then plugged it all in following the instructions, all three lights are green but when I try connecting using the password provided it says in...

Shauna by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Urgent Complaint: NOW Multiple Failures

Whom It May Concern,I am writing to express my extreme dissatisfaction with NOW services. The activation delay, prolonged wait, unfulfilled promises of updates, and rude agents have left me appalled. Your company even canceled my account without my c...

Farhan by Mentor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks
Labels