cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Setup & Performance

Now TV HUB 2 not working on activation date

Today was my activation date so I set up my box and waited and all that happened was that the power light and wireless light is green whilst the internet light is not on. I was told to wait until midnight which I have and it is still the same. Every ...

Moving to Now Broadband

Hi, I just moved into my new rental property, and the previous owners left there nowTv router. Is it possible to get nowTv broadband immediately and without having to pay the £5 for the delivery fee of the new router. Thanks

Phone / call barring

Hi have got free calls in with the BB deal and, having switched from BT that does have call barring, was wondering if NOW has that facility also please?

When Now doesn't update you :(

My internet connection has not worked for a week now, after the engineer told me it would by the end of last Tuesday. I called customer service and received then a text message about NOW giving me more info about the issue by Monday. Monday is over a...

M activation date is today

I have had the engineer round today to set up my new broadband but he said its activated but its its showing 2 green lights and 1 orange flashing one any help please would be appreciated my activation date is today so that might be the reason im not ...

Labels