cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Setup & Performance

Router never arrives

My new router fails to be delivered constantly , I have no way of re ordering it or finding out why its not arriving   my Internet is slow and doesn't reach to the next room without breaking signal,  I've been paying for sure fiber for ages but yet s...

Jack by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

Broadband set up delay/issue/unknown

Hi guys,so I have been a NOW customer for around 18 months, I’ve just moved house and taken it with me…. Or tried to!After calling on the 8th, it was supposed to be activated on the 19th (taking my router with me)it then got delayed to the 20th… 28th...

DanG15 by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

moving house installation

i'm moving to scotland from england in january, decided to go with now broadband. setting up my payment etc, put my address in, and it said i didn't need an installation or engineer visit. how? does that mean theres a router there already? supposedly...

Now Broadband Kit Delivery

Hello everyone,Normally our modem kit was mailed on the 15th, engineer visit was on the 20th. We have already paid the bill for this month, but we still have not received the kit and cannot use the internet. Is there any way we can reach Now broadban...

Misra by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Contact regarding engineer visit

Hi. My internet is down and having disconnected and reconnected everything(hub 2), did a line test. It stated that an engineer had been booked. I need to know how to contact someone about this. I can't be available all the time for health reasons and...

Vickiep by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Router security settings change

on my device it’s telling me ‘Weak Security’an engineer came round yesterday as there was some tech faults. All sorted. apple is advising to change security to WAP3 Personal I have never played around with my Now Router security settings and cannot f...

Delayed activation for nearly a month now

My wifi activation was originally the 15th of November, this was delayed for a week, every week - it's now the 12th December and I've stopped receiving any updates via text. I have called NOW when I can to ask what is going on but nobody can tell me ...

Resolved! Upgraded broadband down upon activation

Just posting to see if anyone else has had a similar problem. I signed up to Brilliant Broadband in September since that was all I could apparently get, and it worked just fine. Recently I checked and was told I could get Super Fibre, so naturally I ...

Broadband

My broadband was supposed to arrive yesterday, I doubt it will arrive today as its lye in the day. Its impossible to get in touch with advisors. I tried to follow the tracking link they gave me for Royal Mail but now its not working. I havent recurve...

CJ03 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels